Wan Thai Foods Industry Co., Ltd. has set out this privacy note to notify the Company’s business partner of the Company’s practice in collection, use, disclosure, and protection of your personal data as well as your legal rights, as a data subject, subject to Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 as follows:
The Company will collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data as necessary for the operation of Company’s objectives e.g. procurement, performance of a contract to which the Business Partner is a party, legitimate interests of the Company, any other persons or juristic persons, compliance with the law, preventing or suppressing a danger to a person’s life, body or health, financial transaction, the Company’s business operation, contacting or participation in Company’s activities.
The Company may request the Business Partner to disclose of Personal Data to the Company for the purpose of performing obligation under a contract or legal compliance with relevant laws e.g. taxation law, anti-money laundering law and etc. which if the Business Partner does not provide such Personal Data accordingly, the Business Partner may not be able to be a Business Partner of the Company or the Company may not be able to perform its obligation under a contract with Business Partner or the Company may not be able to comply with such relevant law.
(1) When it is necessary, the Company may send or transfer your Personal Data to the Company’s overseas group companies or to other receivers in ordinary course of the Company’s business including sending or transferring the Personal Data to be stored on server/cloud in overseas countries.
(2) When it is necessary, the Company may send or transfer your Personal Data to the Company’s group companies in Thailand or to other receivers in ordinary course of the Company’s business including sending or transferring the Personal Data to be stored on server/cloud in Thailand.
(3) The Company may disclose your Personal Data as required by law, such as disclosure to government agencies, external auditors, requirement under litigation process and etc.
Business Partner as a data subject has the following rights:
(1) Right to access and receive a copy of your Personal Data: you have the right to access your Personal Data that is under the Company’s responsibility; to request the Company to make a copy of such data for you; and to request the Company to reveal as to how to Company obtain your Personal Data without obtaining consent from you (if any).
(2) Right to object: You have the right to object to collect, use and/or disclose of your Personal Data at any time as allowed by PDPA.
(3) Right to erase or destroy of data: You have the right to request the Company to erase, destroy or anonymize your Personal Data in the case where the Company no longer needs to collect, use, or disclose your Personal Data; or when you withdraw your consent or object to the processing as earlier described; or retention of the data is against PDPA.
(4) Right to request for processing suspension: You have the right to request the Company to suspend processing your Personal Data as specified by PDPA, such as the Company is in the process of verifying the current or completeness of the Personal Data; or Personal Data has been collected, used or disclosed not in compliance with PDPA; or the Company no longer needs to collect, use, or disclose, etc.
(5) Right to request for data rectification: You have the right to rectify your Personal Data to be updated, complete and not misleading.
(6) Right to lodge a complaint: You have right to complain to competent authorities pursuant to relevant laws if you believe that the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Data is violating or not in compliance with relevant laws.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer that are used to store details of your internet logging or website traffic. You can learn more about cookies at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
What type of cookies the Company uses?
1. Session cookies - these are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser.
2. Persistent cookies - these files stay in one of your browser's sub folders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie's file
You can also refuse to accept cookies by changing your browser settings. However, in this case, part of this site may not be completely accessible.
The Company may revise this Privacy Note in order to comply with the interpretation, enforcement, and changes of PDPA by government agencies (if any).
In the event that the Company needs to get your consent on collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data as required by PDPA, the Company shall seek your consent accordingly.
The Business Partner, as the data subject, is entitled to exercise your rights under Clause 6 (1) - (5) as aforementioned by submitting a request in accordance with the application form set by the Company to the Data Officer of the Company.
Address: Wan Thai Foods Industry Co.,Ltd.
2/4 Soi Serithai 58, Minburi, Bangkok 10510
The Privacy Note is effective as of June 1, 2022 onward